Your journey to becoming an ICTheatre student has begun! On this page, you’ll find all the information you need.
We’ve got you every step of the way, from completing your UCAS application to finding your student accommodation. Have a read through the documents below to find answers to the most common questions we get asked.
Applying to ICTheatre
- UCAS Application Guide (PDF)
- Personal Statement Guide (PDF)
- Undergraduate Terms and Conditions 2020/21 (PDF)
- Important Undergraduate Regulations and Information (PDF)
- Performing Arts Course Overview for Applicants (PDF)
- Disability Guide, Brighton (PDF)
- Disability Guide, Manchester (PDF)
- ICTheatre Admissions Policy (PDF)
Before you begin your course
All students are required to purchase the following clothing for the BA (Hons) in Performing Arts pathways and RSL Extended Diploma pathways. These items are not included in the tuition fee and are an additional cost.
These must be purchased independently prior to the course commencing.
To save any of the documents linked to above, right-click on the link and choose ‘Save Link As’.
If you require any further assistance, please contact our Admissions Team on 01273 603 333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.