Fees & Finance
Performing Arts, Stage and Drama Schools often charge fees of up to £15,000 per year. But at ICTheatre, we are uniquely positioned to offer outstanding quality and value to our training professionals.
This is part of our commitment to helping our students develop their skills, talents and self-confidence while they gain a globally recognised Further or Higher Education qualification – no matter their background or financial situation.
The Fair Access Fund
ICTheatre is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all applicants, and all students, and we actively seek to recruit a diverse student body that is reflective of the wider community.
The Fair Access Fund aims to support successful applicants in the following areas:
- Financial support: This includes our low-income household bursary, care leaver or care experienced student bursary, and the Disability Support fund. This includes financial support for maintenance costs including rent.
- Course material support: Instruments, hardware, and reading materials to support engagement with a Degree course.
- Engagement support: Specific support needs including counselling, additional learning support, or help to access Disabled Students Allowance (DSA).
All ICTheatre three-year undergraduate degree courses are priced at £9,250 for UK students.
Your tuition fee charge will depend on whether you’re classified as a student from ‘Home’, ‘Channel Islands and the Isle of Man’ or ‘Overseas’. These classification rules are strictly determined by the UK Government.
Please see the definitions of fee status classifications below:
- ‘Home’: Given to students settled and ordinarily resident in the UK. Also given to Switzerland or British Overseas Territories for three years prior to the course start date.
- ‘The Channel Islands and Isle of Man’: Given to students who are from the Channel Islands and Isle of Man (the British Isles, but outside the UK). They are charged the Home rate.
- ‘Overseas’: Given to students from other countries (exceptions include students temporarily outside the UK, those with UK Government refugee status and migrant workers).
Applicants with the UK nationality should note that such nationality does not guarantee they’ll be classed as a ‘Home’ student. Various residence requirements must be satisfied.
If your fee status classification is unclear, you’ll be sent a questionnaire to complete so your status can be determined.
Student finance is available to eligible students for all ICTheatre undergraduate degree courses. Tuition Fee Loans will cover the full course fee and Maintenance Loans are available to eligible UK students to help with living costs while studying.*
We’re continually committed to ensuring the best value music education possible. We’ve recently registered with the Office for Students (OfS) – the new regulator of all Higher Education Institutions in the UK.
This has several implications for our institution and in particular, affects the loans that students at ICTheatre and in the UK can receive in respect of their tuition fee.
This means that ICTheatre students can now apply for a student loan to cover the full amount of their tuition fee (£9,250). Previously, the maximum loan available was £6,165.
You can find out more information on the guidelines and how to apply for a student loan at www.slc.co.uk.
*All fees quoted apply to the 2021/22 academic year only, are on a per annum basis and may be subject to change.
Students from Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales should select the appropriate link for finance:
Northern Ireland: studentfinanceni.co.uk
|Undergraduate Courses||UK Students||EU/International Students*||UCAS Code|
|BA (Hons) Performing Arts||£9,250||TBC||W400|
|BA (Hons) Production Management and Entrepreneurship||£9,250||TBC||W450|
*EU/International student fees will be updated soon, please check back for more information.
Our 2-year diploma courses are free for UK students aged 18 years and under, providing funding requirements have been met.
For any questions regarding student finance or if you’d like more information on how to apply to ICTheatre, please contact our Admissions Team on 01273 603 333 or email email@example.com.