As student cities, Brighton and Manchester have a whole host of great accommodation options, as well as a good public transport system with excellent links to London, and the ability to get around easily without a car.
ICTheatre benefits from centralised college locations, meaning wherever you choose to live, your journey will be direct and straightforward.
Whether you decide to live in a flat, shared house or even on a part-board basis with a family, there’s plenty to choose from – although accommodation does fill up fast, so we advise you start investigating as soon as you can.
Whilst we don’t yet have our own halls of residence at ICTheatre, but we’re committed to helping you find somewhere to live.
Available student accommodation options include:
• Dedicated student housing
• Private landlords
• House share opportunities
• Part-boards with families
When you apply to ICTheatre, we will send you an information pack which will include details of your accommodation options.
Accommodation for 2024/25 Entry
BIMM University has partnered with top student accommodation provider, Amber, to service all our campus locations, ensuring you have exclusive access to the best living spaces in the city. Say goodbye to the hassle of searching for the ideal place to live and hello to a worry-free academic year.
What can you expect?
- Prime Locations: Our accommodations are conveniently located near campus and local amenities.
- Comfortable Living: Enjoy well-furnished and fully equipped spaces designed with students in mind.
- Affordable Options: We offer a range of budget-friendly choices to suit your financial needs.
- Safety First: Your security is our priority; our accommodations are equipped with modern safety features.
- Peace of Mind: Our exclusive properties are verified, and price match guaranteed.
- Early Bird Offers: Take advantage of rent reductions by booking early and unlock savings on moving and lifestyle expenses like restaurant charges, luggage fees, gym memberships, and so much more!
How to secure your accommodation
- Apply to study a degree programme at ICTheatre for the upcoming 2024/25 academic year.
- Firmly accept an offer of a place on a degree programme at ICTheatre, conditional or unconditional.
- Browse through our available options using the unique link provided by ICTheatre upon firm acceptance of your offer.
- Select your preferred accommodation and follow the easy booking process.
Please note: Applicants must be aged 18 or over and confirm ICTheatre as their firm choice to be eligible for accommodation. If ICTheatre is your insurance choice, you will not be eligible to apply for accommodation, and we would advise checking out the alternative accommodation options below.
Joint Lettings Agency is dedicated to ensuring that tenants have an exceptional living experience in newly renovated, interior-designed shared houses and is focused on improving their well-being through a small, friendly & supportive team.
Maintenance issues are reported through an easy-to-use app with a dedicated 48-hour response time; all bills are included, as well as a cleaner and gardener. One of their partners is Sound Asleep Club, a mediation app that all tenants get free access to, and they provide helpful guides such as monthly meal plans to assist with budgeting.
They offer low deposit and alternative guarantor options, welcome international and UK-based students and can accommodate groups and individuals.
We understand that finding accommodation can be intimidating. So we’ve teamed up with IQ Student Accommodation to give our Manchester Training Professionals the best deals.
Also, make sure you’ve joined our Facebook groups where you can connect with other TPs on house shares and get help and advice from our recruitment team.
- We recommend viewing a property at least twice. You’ll be more likely to notice problems the second time around.
- Take someone with you or let someone else know exactly where you are when you visit a property to err on the side of caution.
- It’s also a good idea to visit the area at night. If you do this, please ensure you stick to the point above and take someone with you.
- Make sure you and all your other housemates view the property. Don’t take someone else’s word that the property is right for you.
- Compare a range of different landlords and properties
- Take your time, and don’t let landlords pressure you – there is a surplus of suitable properties in the area, and you will find somewhere you like
- When you go to view, take notes and photos and use our checklist to ensure you don’t miss anything.
- Get informed – knowing your rights will help you view properties more critically and strengthen your negotiating position.
For any questions regarding student accommodation or if you’d like more information on how to apply to ICTheatre, please contact our Enquiries Team on 01273 840 346 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.