We regret to inform you due to the increasing concerns over COVID-19 (Coronavirus), ICTheatre will now be running remote auditions.
We have put together a comprehensive guide to submitting your video audition which we hope will reassure you that the audition process continues to be thorough and rigorous.
We understand that auditions are also a valuable opportunity for you to ask questions, look at facilities and get a “feel for the place”, so with that in mind we will be running FaceTime or Skype interviews, Facebook Live events with key members of the ICTheatre faculty and conference calls.
Please follow the links below for specific video audition requirements for each of our BA(Hons) pathways:
As I’m sure you already know our social media contains lots of content to give you a real sense of what it is to be an ICTheatre Student, our pages can be found here for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
The audition guidelines and a blank application form are attached. Please do not hesitate in contacting the admissions team at any point if you have any questions or queries. Whilst the school may be closed the admissions department remains very much open and here to help at all times.
What to do:
- Complete and return an application form
- Submit a headshot
- Use YouTube or We Transfer links to submit your audition
- Prepare questions for your interview
- Look out for Facebook Live events hosted by our faculty
- Keep an eye on our social media to continue being a part of the ICTheatre movement
- Get in touch with admissions for any queries
- Please submit your audition as soon as you can
We very much look forward to receiving your audition and appreciate your understanding and patience at this time.