This information is intended to ensure that you are fully aware of the terms and conditions which underlie the offer of a place on one of our courses, so that you can make a fully informed decision on whether to study with us.
The information presented here summarises:
- The courses we offer and what you can expect in terms of teaching hours, study hours and how your progress will be assessed
- Your course fees, financial terms and any additional costs
- Terms and Conditions of study
- Important academic terms and conditions, including the academic regulations that govern your assessment, progression and achievement, or any academic misconduct; information on accessibility of BIMM/ICTheatre colleges; and how we will communicate with you once you become an ICTheatre student.
- Complaints and appeals process
Please read these documents carefully and raise any queries you may have with the Admissions Team at ICTheatre. We recommend you download a copy of the pack that is relevant to you for your records.
Before you join us, you’ll need to complete an online enrolment. Due to COVID-19, face to face enrolment has been suspended, so this year we’re offering remote enrolment as an alternative.
Please be aware you may not be allowed to enrol until this year’s tuition fees have been paid in full, either privately or with the confirmation of a student loan.
Identification and Qualifications
Whether you are a new or existing student, we need to confirm your identity when you enrol with us, we will also need to have a record of your educational achievements.
Required Identification and Qualifications (PDF) – HE students
Required Identification and Qualifications (PDF) – FE Students
Other Important Documents
If you require any further assistance, please contact our Admissions Team on Admissions Team on 01273 603 333 or email email@example.com.